Skip to content
- Inspection for the suitability of ships/ vehicles. Holds inspection upon fitness for shipment.
- Inspection of loading. In accordance with the instructions received from the client, the loading and the cargo disposition are being supervised. Informing the client in case of any non-observance of safety regulations.
- Transportation and storage conditions inspection and control. Before loading the compartments are checked for purity, moisture content, odors and insects with issuing the Holds Cleanliness Certificate. If necessary, check the water tightness of the hatches — Hose Test.
- During loading, the representative samples are taken in accordance with the established standards. The quality and condition of the cargo are analyzed in the laboratory. All necessary tests are processed in accordance with the required specification.
- Tally account and weight control. The amount of cargo can be determined at the request of the client in one of the following ways: Draft-Survey, weight control according to shore scales, according to the list of the incoming trucks. According to the shore scales, a Weight certificate is issued. According to the Draft-Survey method, the weight of the cargo is indicated by the vessel’s draft before and after loading. Draft-Survey Certificate is issued.
- Sealing. Our employees, if necessary, may be engaged in sealing holds and / or cargo compartments. The sealing certificate is issued, the series, number of the seal is indicated.